Trans Spiral Racerback Long Dress
Trans Spiral Racer Back Dress product specifications:
- Custom hand dyed in the light blue and pink of the Transgender flag
- A casual T-shirt dress that can be layered or worn on its own.
- Proudly custom hand dyed by Costa Nada in Stouffville, Ontario, Canada
- 100% Cotton Dress manufactured in Canada
- Available in small; medium, large, extra-large
This top quality Costa Nada Red product 100% made in Canada garment and is proudly hand dyed by Costa Nada in Stouffville, Ontario, Canada
Costa Nada Trans Spiral hand dyed women's racerback dress is an essential part of your collection to show your support of LBGT.
These tie dye pre-shrunk 100% cotton dresses are perfect for anywhere. And as these are individually hand dyed no two dresses will be identical, each is an otiginal piece of wearable art.
All Costa Nada products are hand dyed in our Stouffville, Ontario custom dye house, using premium quality dyes, colour locked, washed and inspected before shipping to make sure you'll be happy with your unique hand made wearable art piece for years to come.
*IMPORTANT NOTE: All computer monitors are different and the colours may appear different on every screen. We try to edit our photos to show our Tie Dye colours as close as possible, but please understand the actual colour may vary slightly from your monitor, and each piece will be unique. Thanks!!